Update from 1.2.2 - Kernel frequencies updated
Update from 1.2.1 - Bugfixes and fixed bug when working with VoodooBattery
Update from 1.2.0 - Bugfixes for Pentium M, Some Pentium 4/D's, AMD K8, other overall bugfixesWhat does this thing do?
It will control some aspects of power management for your cpu. Most important is the speedstep functionality, to lower power footprint. It makes your cpu cooler or your battery lasting longer.Where to get it?
You can post bug report at the bug forum
.The future (1.3.x) (estimated during 2010)
- Deeper kernel integration
- Moving the hw controls to subclass kexts
- Rewrite to allow it run properly under OS X 10.6
- New bugs etc.
- Intel Pentium M/4/D, Core (2) Quad/Duo/Solo, Atom, (AMD K8/K10 partially working)
- Apple "Vanilla" Kernel 10.5.x (Darwin Kernel 9.x), Voodoo Kernel (other spinoff kernels might or might not work, and are not supported)
Any ideas for improvements? Tell meThis is the continuation of GenericCPUPowerManagement under a new name.