VoodooLabs > Information & Feedback

Back On Line (Was: Forum Maintenance + Planned Downtime)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Blackosx:
Wow.. All Change!
I like the new look and am looking forward to an exciting future.

It was worth the wait ;)

rocksteady:
Thanks Blackosx :)

For everyone's  info:

-I'm aware of Safari's rendering glitch and I'm in contact with the devs of SMF about this. Every other Mac browsers works fine (Camino, Firefox, Opera, Chrome Omniweb). If you spot anything else, please drop a heads up here.

-1st priority was security, anti-spam + moderation updates, the new look came as the cherry on top of the new  version. I do agree that is easier to read, esp for people with not-so-perfect eyesight like me.

-Stay tuned for updates, the best things to come happen come from people getting together, contributing talent + work.

[Special note for my mod ninjas: Please take a screenshot of the Moderation panel as displayed in your favourite browser/OS and PM it to me. I'm still finessing this one]

prasys:
Just a suggestion guys , how about having patch contribution section to the Vodooo projects , whereby folks can post their patches , it would be easier. Don't you think ?

rocksteady:
Good idea prasys, we've been talking about this now let's see how it should be integrated. Maybe under each project ie Chameleon patches should go under Chameleon boards, VoodooHDA patches under VoodooHDA, etc.

A child board under DevTalk maybe..

zef:

--- Quote from: rocksteady on January 22, 2010, 01:50:41 PM ---Good idea prasys, we've been talking about this now let's see how it should be integrated. Maybe under each project ie Chameleon patches should go under Chameleon boards, VoodooHDA patches under VoodooHDA, etc.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I think each board(~project) could have its own "Patches" section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version