VoodooPower > Bug Reports

VoodooPowerMini 1.2.5 release edition requires restarting after wake from sleep

<< < (2/2)

Superhai:
Try the download again, i made some changes to the output. (beta 4)

Blackosx:
Thanks for the newer version and sorry about the delay in reporting back (crazy day!)..
But, now this shows some feedback :)

I have attached a list of the debug messages from a 10 minute window in which I enter sleep, wake from sleep, then unload and reload the kext.

Superhai:

--- Quote from: Blackosx on April 28, 2010, 10:57:53 PM ---I have attached a list of the debug messages from a 10 minute window in which I enter sleep, wake from sleep, then unload and reload the kext.

--- End quote ---

I see. What happens is that after a sleep something is setting your CPU to the high state. But the kext ignores this, as it expects to have full control of the processor. It should catch it when load is above threshold again.But I will add some code which checks these circumstances.

Blackosx:
Good to hear the feedback has helped and I look forward to testing a revised build.
Thanks

EDIT:

--- Quote from: Superhai on April 29, 2010, 12:23:29 PM ---It should catch it when load is above threshold again.

--- End quote ---
Yes, you're right.  I've just tried it and after about 50 seconds, it caught up and started working again.

Superhai:

--- Quote from: Blackosx on April 29, 2010, 12:47:27 PM ---Good to hear the feedback has helped and I look forward to testing a revised build.

--- End quote ---

1.2.7 is the latest build. If it is not working as it should please make a new bug report.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version