VoodooPower > Bug Reports

VPmini 1.2.5 slow stepping

<< < (3/4) > >>

Superhai:

--- Quote from: marionez on April 28, 2010, 03:13:40 PM ---Yes I'm trying with average loads, playing youtube flash videos for example, but it steps between lower and higher only every 4-5 seconds...

--- End quote ---
Don't use the debug version.

marionez:
I'm using last release version I downloaded, 1.2.7b

4-5 seconds now are the same of debug version, but it's another kind of problem, it's like it's choosing only beetween highest p-state and lower, with no other possible choice and it switch between those 2 only p-state, but load is quite middle, so it can't be onlly on higher and lower...

Superhai:

--- Quote from: marionez on April 28, 2010, 04:34:03 PM ---4-5 seconds now are the same of debug version, but it's another kind of problem, it's like it's choosing only beetween highest p-state and lower, with no other possible choice and it switch between those 2 only p-state, but load is quite middle, so it can't be onlly on higher and lower...

--- End quote ---

I made some small changes to the logic, so you can try to download the release version. But it will usually go to the highest and then back to lowest.

marionez:
Ok, now with 1.2.7.b4 I've got all 4 p-states switching! thanks

Can't understand about voltage, temperatures seems to be higher, I'll test debug for voltage, but lower should be 0,875 mV or something similar...

ajar43:
Temperature seems to be higher, CPU seems step up too often when CPU is mostly idle, it feels like sensitivity is not correct at the lower end.

Is there anyway that this can be configured by user? this will let people do trial and error and find the correct values?.

Thanks for your time and work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version