Author Topic: ALPS trackpad for Sony vaio  (Read 6491 times)

smith@@

ALPS trackpad for Sony vaio
« on: February 09, 2010, 07:38:19 AM »
Hi to all.I would first like to thank the team voodoo for his work. Ok, my experience with ALPS trackpad made me realize that trackpad is one of the most difficult to treat. With ApplePS2Trackpad e ffscroll on Snow is practically impossible to have a decent and above all a scrolling trackpad decent ALWAYS. With VoodooPS2Trackpad the things improved and this is where I make my request: a new version of VoodooPS2Trackpad better and with less bugs, especially for tracpad in question, the ALPS. I tried different versions of this kext for my sony vaio downloaded from here
 and the best for me it was this: http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php/topic,567.0.html.  But even with this were still problems: "jumping mouse" is the worst problem, and also the speed of scroll, even when set at the lowest speed the number of lines that "scroll" remains too high for me and objectively I have not found a way to decrease

I hope you consider my request for an evil ALPS trackpad or that someone may fixare these 2 small problems in a new version, I'd be happy to be his beta tester. 

Thanks ;)

EDIT:
I have resolve in other way ;)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 08:03:38 AM by smith@@ »

cyberphilia2010

• Entrant
Re: ALPS trackpad for Sony vaio
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 03:31:54 PM »
Can you share how you resolved this problem?