overdue-scratch

Author Topic: fresh 10.6.2 - .98PKG installer fails to install..  (Read 6367 times)

haze295

• Observer
fresh 10.6.2 - .98PKG installer fails to install..
« on: May 10, 2010, 05:09:36 AM »
Hey guys,

I had to reinstall SL and up to 10.6.2 with no working keyboard/mouse. I had a set of 4 voodoo kexts in my last setup but alas do not seem to work now. I used straight fresh Snow Leopard install and created my own DSDT. NUB and Appleps2controller were not found in either E/E or S/L/E.

I wanted to try the new .98PKG however at gives me an error saying it can't install. The kext still gets placed in my S/L/E however does not seem to work even after repairs.

I bow before you humbly asking for some help. Thank you so much for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Haze

staticduo

• Entrant
Re: fresh 10.6.2 - .98PKG installer fails to install..
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 11:04:32 PM »
Hey guys,

I had to reinstall SL and up to 10.6.2 with no working keyboard/mouse. I had a set of 4 voodoo kexts in my last setup but alas do not seem to work now. I used straight fresh Snow Leopard install and created my own DSDT. NUB and Appleps2controller were not found in either E/E or S/L/E.

I wanted to try the new .98PKG however at gives me an error saying it can't install. The kext still gets placed in my S/L/E however does not seem to work even after repairs.

I bow before you humbly asking for some help. Thank you so much for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Haze

Exactly the same here!!! can I get older packages somewhere???