Author Topic: Theme proposal!  (Read 3209 times)

an1r0n

• Entrant
Theme proposal!
« on: June 12, 2010, 10:46:28 PM »
Hi all!

I've got quite a nice idea, to make a nice, sleek and black theme for Chameleon! I've quickly pasted great Apple logo on black background and here's the result (attached). Since I really don't have time to create themes, can someone please theme inspired by the attachment that I uploaded? I think HUD fans will love this theme : )

Thanks!

EDIT: Just to make things clear, this is a boot mockup, not the OS chose : )

kexlam

• Entrant
Re: Theme proposal!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 08:48:18 PM »
On a dark background the spinner would seem to fade IN. Might look funny.

Blackosx

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 08:49:06 AM »
Hi an1r0n...

This looks vaguely similar to one of the themes I have worked on in the past but never finished. It was going to be called blackosx_masked.. Maybe I can dig it out and see if I can get the time to resurrect it :)

The idea for it was the device icons were black with holes/shapes in them, on a black background, and the device selection graphic was a colour. The idea being the coloured device selector shone through the hole in the device to reveal a glow..  So it would work on the same principal as the wonderful bullet theme but just all black..
10.10.5 / 10.11 GM1 | Asus Maximum IV Gene-Z | i7-2600 3.40GHz | 4GB | Radeon 5770 1GB

an1r0n

• Entrant
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 11:36:22 AM »
Create that theme, sounds amazing! I really didn't see any plain black boot theme for OS X. I think it would look amazing and be the most downloaded ever! Just simple black theme, simplicity and minimalism rocks!

Thanks for your response!