overdue-scratch

Author Topic: Snow leopard boot per USB stick  (Read 2652 times)

mateusciola

• Entrant
Snow leopard boot per USB stick
« on: July 22, 2010, 06:57:44 PM »
Hi,

i want to make a hackintosh on my pc, and at least i could start the chameleon screen. Then, by the tutorial that i was following he said to me that i should put the dvd-boot from snowleopard and then select him, but i dont have this dvd, so i downloaded the dmg image from snowleopard and burned into my usb stick with "ultraISO" with the method "USB-HDD+". The problem is, that the chameleon just wait for a dvd and not for a usb stick... but i noticed that there is a command line where i can write something to do the boot and i just want to know the command line, what i have to write to get acess to my usb stick with snowleopard. Thanks for any help!!

just in case if you are asking why i burned it with ultraISO, that is because i dont have a mac and cant use the "disk utility". But the chameleon boot, i shoud burn a bottable cd with nero but i did the same with ultraISO, so, i burned the chameleon file with the method "USB-HDD+" into my another usb sitck and it just works.. that why i think that is going to work also with snow leopard at my another usb stick.

so please, help me, I'm just stuck at this chameleon screen, and i think that it is not so hard just a command line to say to me, someone out there know that, im shure :D thanks

Terc

• Forum Moderator
Re: Snow leopard boot per USB stick
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 07:09:17 PM »
I've been away for a while, so I'm not sure what the current consensus on piracy is here.  I can say that if you're willing to pay for Snow Leopard, I'd give you a hand.  Just check in with me before you make the purchase so I can make sure your hardware has a good chance of working well.

mateusciola

• Entrant
Re: Snow leopard boot per USB stick
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 07:16:01 PM »
if i'm shure that it is going to work, then i can buy a snow leopard, i just dont want to buy and then it doesnt work.. :( i have a amd athlon 64 3200, with a geforce 7300 gt 512... the problem is, that i cant remember my mother board, am my pc is cannot boot anymore in windows.