I've finished to add the new options to the english localizable.string attached as a base for translations
also attached the new installer with corrected revision number
Thanks scrax., I'll have a look now and do some quick tests.
EDIT: These are just some general things that I have thought of while testing (so far):
• Wow there's a lot of options now which is great but it might look a bit confusing to new comers?
• If the user decides to add a com.apple.Boot.plist, can it automatically add:
I say this because the booter automatically defaults to 1024x768 and if the new user wants to change it then it will be easier if they can already see where to do that. ?
• Selecting the new FakeSMC.kext installs in to /Extra/Extensions, but doesn't it really need to be in /S/L/E for complete functionality? I don't know how this can be done with the installer as if choosing to install Chameleon to EFI, USB or a separate partition then how will it know where /S/L/E is or even which OS X installation to write it to if more than one exists?
Also the FakeSMC.kext in the installer contains all the extra developed kexts which some users won't need...
It's going to be difficult to get this one nailed exactly..
• Selecting the 'Chameleon EFI FAT' option installs chameleon to EFI partition and creates an /Extra and Extra/Extensions folder but these are empty? IInstead, I get an /Extra folder containing all the selected files on the partition that I selected in the installer to designate the drive I wanted (as I can't choose an EFI partition as it's not mounted at that time).
• The EFI Mounter script only works with hfs formatted EFI partitions and not FAT32. For mounting FAT32 formatted EFI partition I use the following:
mount_msdos /dev/disk1s1 /Volumes/EFI
where as the EFI Mounter script only uses
mount_hfs /dev/disk1s1 /Volumes/EFI
I've got to stop and leave for work now, but I'll carry on with more testing on the weekend..