overdue-scratch

Author Topic: Revisit Chameleon's package builder  (Read 144393 times)

JrCs

• VoodooLabs
Re: Revisit Chameleon's package builder
« Reply #285 on: March 04, 2012, 04:54:33 PM »
You need the gettext utilities. If you have MacPorts you can installed it with
Code: [Select]
sudo port -cu install gettextIf you don't want to install MacPorts the utilities can be found in Poedit.app in /Applications/Poedit.app/Contents/MacOS/ directory.
Thanks for the tip but I'm going to need your help as this is new to me  :-[
I've tried this....
sudo cp /Applications/Poedit.app/Contents/MacOS/msgmerge /usr/local/bin
export PATH="/Volumes/MainSystem/usr/local/bin/: $PATH"

and this is what I see....

========= Translating Resources ========
Error: 'msgmerge -U po/ar.po po/chameleon.pot --lang=ar --previous --backup=none' died with signal 5, without coredump.
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/.svn/all-wcprops: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/.svn/entries: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/.svn/prop-base/background.tiff.svn-base: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/.svn/text-base/background.tiff.svn-base: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/en.lproj/.svn/all-wcprops: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/en.lproj/.svn/entries: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Branch_JrCs/JrCs/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/en.lproj/.svn/text-base/License.rtf.svn-base: Permission denied
Can you please help me?

It's normal you only get the msgmerge utility. You need all the msgxxxx utils and libraries also: libxxxx. I don't think you need to change your path as /usr/local/bin must be already in your path.
But the best solution is to use MacPorts and you will get the lastest version of the software. I you don't want to install MacPorts i have created the package for you: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/112112/Chameleon.Dev/gettext-0.18.1.1.dmg.

Add that to your ~/.bash_profile or .bashrc to add the path:
# MacPorts Installer: adding an appropriate PATH variable for use with MacPorts.
export PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:$PATH
# Finished adapting your PATH environment variable for use with MacPorts.

# MacPorts Installer: adding an appropriate MANPATH variable for use with MacPorts.
export MANPATH=/opt/local/share/man:$MANPATH
# Finished adapting your MANPATH environment variable for use with MacPorts.

ErmaC

• Resident
« Reply #286 on: March 04, 2012, 06:05:45 PM »
@ JrCs...

I try to follow the changes...
You commit very fast :P...

Fabio
P6T Deluxe v1 i7 940 Quadro Fx 5600
P6T SE i7 920 GeForce GT 240

JrCs

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #287 on: March 04, 2012, 06:07:44 PM »
Update commit to trunk.

I have add a little README.translators file. Feel free to change it.

English, and french are 100% translated. Now the big work  :P will be to translate strings in HTML files (Welcome.html, Description.html and Conclusion.html) and translate them in the PO files. The old resources (Localized.strings, Welcome.rtfd, Description.html and Conclusion.rtfd) are in package/Resources.old. So we need to copy and paste from rtf files to PO file.

Regards,
JrCs

JrCs

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #288 on: March 04, 2012, 06:11:16 PM »
@ JrCs...

I try to follow the changes...
You commit very fast :P...

Fabio
This is because i don't use svn (i dislike subversion). I'm using git, so when i commit it will commit all the change at the same moment.

ErmaC

• Resident
« Reply #289 on: March 04, 2012, 06:27:09 PM »
Just a note... (but I think it is normal)

Now The License are the same for all language (English)...

Isn't so easy to see how many language are included into the final package...
Before:
When you arrive into the "license" panel and click into the language the menu show how many language are included into the pkg.
Now:
I see only the English language (but with pacifist I open the pkg and see en, fr and ko).

Ps: I download the pkg from BuildBot

Fabio

JrCs

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #290 on: March 04, 2012, 06:38:44 PM »
Just a note... (but I think it is normal)

Now The License are the same for all language (English)...

Yes because we have only one License in .... English  ;)

When compiling you can see all language in the sym/package/Chameleon/Resources directory.

Regards,
JrCs

Blackosx

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #291 on: March 04, 2012, 07:24:11 PM »
You need the gettext utilities. If you have MacPorts you can installed it with
sudo port -cu install gettext
Thanks for putting a package together for me. However, I got an error with it so in the end I installed MacPorts and now I can build the Chameleon package. :)

I do see this now though...
========= Translating Resources ========
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ar.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ar.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ar.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ar.lproj/Localizable.strings (13 of 147 strings; only 8.84% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/bg.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/bg.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/bg.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/bg.lproj/Localizable.strings (28 of 147 strings; only 19.04% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/bs.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/bs.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/bs.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/bs.lproj/Localizable.strings (78 of 147 strings; only 53.06% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ca.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ca.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ca.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ca.lproj/Localizable.strings (82 of 147 strings; only 55.78% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/de.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/de.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/de.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/de.lproj/Localizable.strings (108 of 147 strings; only 73.46% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/el.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/el.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/el.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/el.lproj/Localizable.strings (15 of 147 strings; only 10.2% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/es.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/es.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/es.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/es.lproj/Localizable.strings (95 of 147 strings; only 64.62% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/he.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/he.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/he.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/he.lproj/Localizable.strings (22 of 147 strings; only 14.96% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/hr.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/hr.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/hr.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/hr.lproj/Localizable.strings (76 of 147 strings; only 51.7% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/id.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/id.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/id.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/id.lproj/Localizable.strings (90 of 147 strings; only 61.22% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/it.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/it.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/it.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/it.lproj/Localizable.strings (98 of 147 strings; only 66.66% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ko.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ko.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ko.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/mk.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/mk.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/mk.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/mk.lproj/Localizable.strings (93 of 147 strings; only 63.26% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/nl.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/nl.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/nl.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/nl.lproj/Localizable.strings (99 of 147 strings; only 67.34% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pl.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pl.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pl.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pl.lproj/Localizable.strings (82 of 147 strings; only 55.78% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pt-BR.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pt-BR.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pt-BR.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pt-BR.lproj/Localizable.strings (92 of 147 strings; only 62.58% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pt-PT.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pt-PT.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pt-PT.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/pt-PT.lproj/Localizable.strings (92 of 147 strings; only 62.58% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ro.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ro.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ro.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ro.lproj/Localizable.strings (88 of 147 strings; only 59.86% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ru.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ru.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ru.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/ru.lproj/Localizable.strings (6 of 147 strings; only 4.08% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/sr.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/sr.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/sr.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/sr.lproj/Localizable.strings (76 of 147 strings; only 51.7% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/zh_CN.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/zh_CN.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/zh_CN.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/zh_CN.lproj/Localizable.strings (99 of 147 strings; only 67.34% translated; need 75%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/zh_TW.lproj/Welcome.html (0 of 11 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/zh_TW.lproj/Description.html (0 of 18 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/zh_TW.lproj/Conclusion.html (0 of 9 strings; only 0% translated; need 80%).
Discard /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/zh_TW.lproj/Localizable.strings (99 of 147 strings; only 67.34% translated; need 75%).
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/.svn/all-wcprops: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/.svn/entries: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/.svn/prop-base/background.tiff.svn-base: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/.svn/text-base/background.tiff.svn-base: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/en.lproj/.svn/all-wcprops: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/en.lproj/.svn/entries: Permission denied
/Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/package/buildpkg.sh: line 164: /Volumes/Store/Computing/Hackintosh/SOURCE_GIT_SVN/Chameleon/Chameleon_Trunk/trunk/sym/package/Chameleon/Resources/en.lproj/.svn/text-base/License.rtf.svn-base: Permission denied

I guess the Discard ones are because of incomplete languages?
But the permission errors for the .svn files I've had all along. What's the best way to stop those?
10.10.5 / 10.11 GM1 | Asus Maximum IV Gene-Z | i7-2600 3.40GHz | 4GB | Radeon 5770 1GB

JrCs

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #292 on: March 05, 2012, 12:20:27 AM »
Discard is because the files are not enough translated. I settled to 80% for the HTML and 75% for the Localized strings.

For the permissions errors try to reimport the project with svn checkout.

JrCs

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #293 on: March 05, 2012, 01:19:00 AM »
Hi all,

create your account on http://pootle.zetam.org:8080/pootle/ so you'll be translate the files directly from the web with the help of Pootle.

I'll give you the rights to allow commiting on the trunk.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 01:28:21 AM by JrCs »

ErmaC

• Resident
« Reply #294 on: March 05, 2012, 03:44:42 AM »
Hi all,

I traslate italian on pootle's chameleon project.

I need to know ho add field:

Example I make in my local repository some changes to chameleon into .../package/OptionalSettings/Resolution.txt
I add : Text@1600x1200x32:Graphics Mode=1600x1200x32
so a new "field" is needed, in the old stile...
en
"1600x1200x32_title" = "1600x1200x32";
"1600x1200x32_description" = "Set Graphics Mode to 1600x1200x32";
it
"1600x1200x32_title" = "1600x1200x32";
"1600x1200x32_description" = "Setta il Graphics Mode a 1600x1200x32";

Fabio

JrCs

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #295 on: March 05, 2012, 09:39:53 AM »
Hi Fabio,

you only have to change the english resource file package/Resources/templates/Localizable.strings
After that do a make pkg and all the po files will be update with the new strings waiting for translation :)

JrCs

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #296 on: March 05, 2012, 05:50:40 PM »
ErmaC and BlackOSX you have now the right to commit directly to the trunk from Pootle.

Try to remove all the alerts that are in the review tab. If it's a false positive like unchanged (for example for the string npci=0x2000 -> npci=0x2000), click on the red cross to remove this false positive only for the current translation.

Regards,
JrCs

Blackosx

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #297 on: March 05, 2012, 10:28:46 PM »
Thanks JrCs.
I'll take a look when I can :)
10.10.5 / 10.11 GM1 | Asus Maximum IV Gene-Z | i7-2600 3.40GHz | 4GB | Radeon 5770 1GB

JrCs

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #298 on: March 06, 2012, 10:28:16 AM »
Hi ErmaC and Blackosx,

do you know where the code of languages came from ? For example in chameleon, i don't know what is the ca language. If it's the country code .ca is for canadian. Same thing for ar, wikipedia said that .ar is for argentina, but it's seems in chameleon is for arabic language.

So if you know where we can have the information about language ....

I found the informations: https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPInternational/Articles/LanguageDesignations.html

Regards,
JrCs
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:24:12 AM by JrCs »

Blackosx

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #299 on: March 06, 2012, 12:53:43 PM »
Thanks for the link as I was asking myself the same question. Lol.  ;D