overdue-scratch

Author Topic: Have you seen these people?!  (Read 3453 times)

PolishOX

• Observer
Have you seen these people?!
« on: April 15, 2009, 03:35:19 PM »
So it's finally nice to see Voodoo Labs publishing projects after such hard work and determination...

Now that there is even a dedicated VoodooLabs forum, has anyone seen these Voodoo Peeps?

MercurySquad
Kaitek
Dense
Galaxy

Are they all underground these days and no longer entertaining questions on iRC?

Inquiring minds want to know... :D

sckevyn

• VoodooLabs
Re: Have you seen these people?!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 09:35:12 PM »
Yes, we have. And if your asking that question.. It seems rather obvious that they aren't on irc =)

So it's finally nice to see Voodoo Labs publishing projects after such hard work and determination...

Now that there is even a dedicated VoodooLabs forum, has anyone seen these Voodoo Peeps?

MercurySquad
Kaitek
Dense
Galaxy

Are they all underground these days and no longer entertaining questions on iRC?

Inquiring minds want to know... :D

PolishOX

• Observer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 11:15:56 PM »
Well I ask b/c sometimes, guys talented such as the ones listed, disappear...

And sometimes they only need to know how much people appreciate their hard work.

So a few of these dudes, I talked with regularly online then one day they vanished...

Come back, old friends...come back soon! :D

Dense

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 02:15:37 AM »
Some of us are still around but far less active. Part of the cycle where people come and go as they lose interest.

Terc

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 05:58:28 PM »
I figured it was because they didn't want to deal with all the people that failed to RTFM with all these releases that have just come out...

Anyhow, there are still plenty of people around that can help you.