VoodooPower > General Discussion

VoodooPower - Download links unavailable

(1/2) > >>

rhezen:
Hi,

the download links are going to http://www.superhai.com/ and then back to this forum ...
I've searched a long time in this forum and there's no way to find a download link for Voodoo Power.
I need v1.2.3 for Leopard 10.5.8.
Thanks in advance.

badgeek:
yea i think the link is broken

Azimutz:
No, not broken... read the signature on Superhai's profile or one of his posts.

rhezen:
2 months looking for this kext : VoodooPower 1.2.3 for 10.5.x

Finally, i've just send an email to superhai, asking him to send me a copy, and hoping to have an answer ...
Or if a good guy owning this kext can send me a copy, or better, put a link for the community, thanks.

xovonom:

--- Quote from: rhezen on November 09, 2010, 07:33:56 PM ---2 months looking for this kext : VoodooPower 1.2.3 for 10.5.x

Finally, i've just send an email to superhai, asking him to send me a copy, and hoping to have an answer ...
Or if a good guy owning this kext can send me a copy, or better, put a link for the community, thanks.

--- End quote ---

I have been looking all over for this as well. I am running iPC universal updated to 10.5.8 on a Dell Latitude D610. I haven't been able to find a reliable way to run SL in it. I understand that Superhai has retired, but if anyone has this, or knows a link, please post it here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version