Author Topic: VoodooPS2 update  (Read 38347 times)

THe KiNG

• Observer
Re: VoodooPS2 update
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2009, 12:11:27 PM »
1. AnV is not a part of ANY TEAM
2. Is just attention whores type who likes to be alone and the only one(first sign of paranoia)
3. He dosen't understand others standards since he dosen't have any...and after reading his public profile I understand that is just a child who needs attention(btw I like that any OS part LOL SuperAnVman is back)...if someone is curious check his forum, that place when he is the only one LOL
4. Unless he can write a kext from start to finish nobody can call him a developer, so far all he did was to "fix warnings" on others work or to rebuild the project HA HA and, in plus to pi*s on them changing the name like AnVx...AnVy...etc.
5. The lack of respect for others work recommend him to be ejected from any serious places, my vote is +1.

mackerintel

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 11:35:23 PM »
Saying that you're able to maintain any OS is like saying you speak every language. Even if you're familiar with unix-like OSes in general to learn to master another Unix-like OS it takes time. And have you ever seen e.g. z/OS or bluebottle? I'm unable to maintain either of them and I don't pretend otherwise. But here the problem isn't the skills but personal attitudes. In our team even the most knowlegeable persons like Kabyl ask advices and discuss issues with others and we would like to keep it that way. Unfortunately now it seems that AnV is unable to stick to these unwritten rules of good behavior.

jjduro

• Entrant
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 02:50:16 PM »
I really don't see the usefulness of this discussion other than criticising Andy. He was worng, but the thread should have been closed long ago. And one other thing: Voodoo team do you know what PM are? Maybe you should have worked things out privately. Once again the World can see how united and polite the OSX86 world is.
By the way, thanks for all the voodoo software. You guys rule.

Kabyl

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 06:09:12 PM »
I really don't see the usefulness of this discussion other than criticising Andy. He was worng, but the thread should have been closed long ago. And one other thing: Voodoo team do you know what PM are? Maybe you should have worked things out privately. Once again the World can see how united and polite the OSX86 world is.

Would you know about the PMs we sent him? :)
Also he posted in public, so the replies should be public too.

jjduro

• Entrant
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 10:33:48 AM »
I really don't see the usefulness of this discussion other than criticising Andy. He was wrong, but the thread should have been closed long ago. And one other thing: Voodoo team do you know what PM are? Maybe you should have worked things out privately. Once again the World can see how united and polite the OSX86 world is.

Would you know about the PMs we sent him?

Well... maybe you are right. Cheers!

sckevyn

• VoodooLabs
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 05:34:31 PM »
Locking a thread is always a touchy subject.

Half the time people who started the thread (in this case AnV) tend to take it as a hostile act and respond in unpredictable ways. Do you leave it open isolating any fallout to one thread, or do you close it risking spill over to other threads...

It's a trade off, do you leave the thread open hoping all parties involved will play nice, or do you close it hoping they accept the closure as what it is?

What started out as a quiet PM fest went public, I don't think we're expecting everyone to be shiny happy people. Everyone has their own personality and communication style. That is obvious in any forum type enviroment. If anything this proved the level of corporation of the OSX86 community. Work together or stand alone.

sckevyn

Would you know about the PMs we sent him? :)