Author Topic: AMAZING software :) Only 1 fix please :)...  (Read 3015 times)

haze295

• Observer
AMAZING software :) Only 1 fix please :)...
« on: November 12, 2010, 06:20:56 PM »
Hey guys,

Thank you so much for this software. I have an off chipset (sigmatel) that wasn't used on many boards and it was a pain to get audio working on my system. I had Taruga help me and create a custom appleHDA back in 10.5 that worked and I had someone help me update to a 10.6 kext

I've noticed since the 10.6.5 applehda update that my sound is now not working as well. I installed 2.7.2 Applehda and the sound quality out of my laptop speakers was as a I said in topic, AMAZING! :)

The only issue I found is that my headphone and microphone port do not work with Voodoo. I would be forever greatfull and gladly donate for your work as this would stop me for having to fix this problem over and over again. I am actually begging too if that helps :)

I have attached my DSDT and my applehda to help (maybe the coding in there will show the difference). Also if need be, you can post the Linux tutorial for an audio card dump and I will gladly do this. I found that my chipset had audio0 and audio1 information.

Thanks again guys :)

haze295

• Observer
Re: AMAZING software :) Only 1 fix please :)...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 09:53:29 PM »
I found that 10.6.5 has actually also changed format as well. My created applehda now in 6.5 has my USB cam mic working now instead of my internal mic input on my laptop. I generated a linux dump (i'll post tonight after work). If you guys can get this chipset fully working on next update expect a huge donation. :)