Author Topic: [Theme] Icon Theme By Complx (Pack Of 9)  (Read 10505 times)

complx

• Entrant
[Theme] Icon Theme By Complx (Pack Of 9)
« on: January 14, 2011, 06:22:55 AM »
Icon Themes
By Complx

My second theme design (My first post on here), but this time it comes in a pack of 9.  Based off the ISO system for the Ipad and Iphone, but made for chameleon.  You can download all the themes below, included is a .txt file on how to install the themes.

Any and all feedback is appreciated!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 06:25:10 AM by complx »

valv

• VoodooLabs
    • The AnVAL Forum (fr)
Re: [Theme] Icon Theme By Complx (Pack Of 9)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 11:10:00 AM »
Welcome compix
And nice design by the way

Blackosx

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »
Hi compix

Welcome to the forums and congratulations for your submission here, the icons look lovely. It's good to see a designer here which might be able to add some more flare etc. to the Chameleon themes... I think I read your first Chameleon theme was packaged in a multibeast release?

You might be interested at utilising the latest icon options supported by RC5 where only one fat icon is now used for both fat 16 and fat32 devices, and the new addition for hfs_raid.  See the Creating Themes Guide for more info.

Also, maybe look at supporting FreeBSD and OpenBSD icons as extras? These aren't imperative but it would be good to expand the devices available now that the code is working, at least in valv's branch, which might make it's way eventually in to the Chameleon trunk. See this topic for more info.

But well done and I look forward to seeing your next creation :)

Regards
blackosx
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 01:36:44 PM by Blackosx »
10.10.5 / 10.11 GM1 | Asus Maximum IV Gene-Z | i7-2600 3.40GHz | 4GB | Radeon 5770 1GB

complx

• Entrant
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 08:48:27 PM »
Yep, my first theme was packaged with a multibeast release.  I will look into making icons for latest version of RC5, I was just using my current version of Chameleon as a base to create these.  I can incorporate more icons like free and open BSD at a late time as well.

Thanks for the info!

Complx