Author Topic: [Theme] UniKint0sh By WeeeD alias iWeeeD  (Read 6888 times)

WeeeD

• Entrant
[Theme] UniKint0sh By WeeeD alias iWeeeD
« on: January 13, 2011, 05:09:15 AM »
First thing: Hi all  ;D

Well, this is my first theme I've created, i think there is a lot of thing to correct yet, but for this I wait for you're feedback.  :lol:

For my theme, I'm inspired by the Universe  :) It's a 1280x1024px made for Chameleon v2.0 RC5.

@Blackosx: I've found a way to have multi devices with virtual machine (see my screenshots to have a look :) ). Now I can start the project for the 'Chameleon Theme "Creator/Builder"'. I've speak with @HotBreeze about 'Parkour' and he said to me he won't have much time to continue the project but he told me if I was interested to continue with him. Sadly, I won't have yet the knowledge in Java for working with him, but it's just a time question :P

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 11:50:17 PM by WeeeD »

Blackosx

• Forum Moderator
Re: [Theme] UniKint0sh By WeeeD alias iWeeeD
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 08:14:54 AM »
Hi Weeed

Great to see you've posted your theme. It's good to see another contribution here and I like your space idea with the Apple blast-off!.. Well done  ;D

I knew adding multiple devices to VMware was possible but I haven't spent much time looking in to how so this will be very handy. Can you add the steps necessary to the testing themes post? And thank you for catching up with with HotBreeze on his theme app (Hi HotBreeze, it's been a while since we spoke).. and maybe in time you can take on the offer of working with him in Java to develop it further?
10.10.5 / 10.11 GM1 | Asus Maximum IV Gene-Z | i7-2600 3.40GHz | 4GB | Radeon 5770 1GB