overdue-scratch

Author Topic: All in one GUI Chameleon configuration tool request  (Read 7255 times)

ussr1991

• Entrant
All in one GUI Chameleon configuration tool request
« on: April 17, 2009, 01:16:41 AM »
I requested this because on Linux, I can use Grub and modify boot.lst file to add / remove a boot entry (Useful when the tool does not detect correctly or let say if I would not want to use that OS for extended period of time so as to get things sorted out etc.

Well this was what happened when i use chameleon (Regardless 2 RC 1 or the 1.0.12)

My setup: 115 GB of Windows Vista Partition, 65 GB of Data Partition and 50GB of Mac OS X (Hackintosh) partition. I used some partition tool to shrink the 115 GB Data to 65 GB so as to install Mac.

Now after installation, Chameleon gave me 3 options whenever I boot: Windows, MacOS and Data.

Oh my god! The data partition does not contain any operating system! How should I remove this data entry??

Therefore I request for all in one Chameleon configuration tool to deal this issue, as well as other feature request (Like change default boot OS, change boot time waiting etc.......)

By the way, is it supported to use chinese characters on volume label because now my option show Windows since that vista system partition was labelled as "Windows" without quotes. I wish to change it to 视窗 (Windows in Chinese)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 01:44:50 AM by ussr1991 »

rzooff

Re: All in one GUI Chameleon configuration tool request
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 01:14:14 PM »
This feature is already posted:
http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php/topic,13.0.html
...except chinese fonts ;)
MacOS X 10.6.1 (Retail)  + Chameleon 2 | ASUS P5B-V | C2D E4600 | GF 8400GS | Asus WL-138g v2
MacOS X 10 10.5.8 (Retail) + Chameleon 2 | Toshiba L40-R17 |