Chameleon > Questions & Info

[REQUEST] Lion Login Screen Theme

<< < (2/3) > >>

Enzo:
I too thought of making something similar, the fabric background is just so easy on the eyes. I could easily whip up a simple one... hmm =P

Blackosx:

--- Quote from: Enzo on July 07, 2011, 06:14:04 AM ---I could easily whip up a simple one... hmm =P

--- End quote ---
I haven't started with this yet, so if you are going to do it then please do (and let me know so we don't end up doing the same  :P )

onecubeowner:

--- Quote from: Blackosx on July 07, 2011, 08:56:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Enzo on July 07, 2011, 06:14:04 AM ---I could easily whip up a simple one... hmm =P

--- End quote ---
I haven't started with this yet, so if you are going to do it then please do (and let me know so we don't end up doing the same  :P )

--- End quote ---

I was wondering whether a theme based upon Lion's login screen existed and I stumbled across this thread. I read Blackosx's write up on creating a theme. Although it was a good write up, being that I'm not a graphic designer I understood little of it. I did find the textured files used as background in Lion and I've attached the two png files. I couldn't locate the circles though.  :(

Blackosx or Enzo please build it.

Enzo:
The more I look at those Login screenshots, the more I like it, I want to make it look as close to that as possible. Should be easy, except maybe for the circle frame, would be nice to find the resource ;-), but I can't even find a full sized shot so I can get a good look at it to re-create it.

Nevertheless, I'll get started on this soon =P.

Edit: Found a good ss, and a good resource ;-). Should have a mockup soon.

onecubeowner:

--- Quote from: Enzo on July 19, 2011, 10:15:34 AM ---The more I look at those Login screenshots, the more I like it, I want to make it look as close to that as possible. Should be easy, except maybe for the circle frame, would be nice to find the resource ;-), but I can't even find a full sized shot so I can get a good look at it to re-create it.

Nevertheless, I'll get started on this soon =P.

Edit: Found a good ss, and a good resource ;-). Should have a mockup soon.

--- End quote ---

Great!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version