Author Topic: Windows partition not listed (Dual-Boot OSX & WIN7)  (Read 2343 times)

waffl

• Entrant
Windows partition not listed (Dual-Boot OSX & WIN7)
« on: July 09, 2011, 12:20:50 PM »
Hello!

I have two SSDs in a raid0 array with OS X 10.6.8, Chameleon v2.0 RC5 installed on it via the hackinstaller script 6.06.

I installed OS X and then once everything was up and running (practically the only thing I had to do was download a new sleepenabler.kext that was compatible with 10.6.8), I setup a third HDD to host my home directory as well as a Windows 7 Ultimate install. (I used the Windows 7 installer to create a windows system partition and another partition which I later formatted in OS X)

--

SSD1 + SSD2 GUID, Striped Raid0
- Main Partition - disk1s1, disk2s1 (Mac OS Extended Journaled)

HDD3 MBR Scheme
- System Reserved - disk0s1 (NTFS - Created by Windows 7 Installer)
- Mac User Partition - disk0s2 (Mac OS Extended Journaled)
- Win7 - disk0s3 (NTFS)

--

I can boot fine into OS X but my windows partition does not appear at all in Chameleon.

I have also tried using the Gigabyte BIOS Boot Menu to boot directly off of the HDD, but then receive the message: "Operating system not found"

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong or how to get my NTFS partition to show in Chameleon or how to troubleshoot this?

Thank you in advance!
Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | i7-930 2.8ghz | 3x2g gskill 1600 ram | 1gb Sapphire Radeon 5770 | 2x60g ocz vertex 2 ssd | 1x1tb samsung spinpoint hdd