Chameleon > Theme Park

[Theme] LoginToLion

(1/36) > >>

Enzo:

Click for full preview  ;).

Aptly named and inspired. This was widely requested, as well as fun to make. Thank you for all the kind words, suggestions and downloads =). My intent was to put a "user account" spin on every icon (mostly via the use of animals =P), however I am including several alternates for those seeking a more traditional boot screen. Alternates may be added anytime and though out this topic :-).

This theme features:

•A simple design that lends itself to work with any resolution and any version of Chameleon 2.

•Alternates! Who doesn't like options! Multiple device icon sets, and even a monospaced font.

•Separate Backgrounds download. In your quest for pixel precision, download the background pack to choose the most appropriate background.png resolution.

•Create your own device icons with the downloadable PSD. The PSD is the frame, so it's only a matter of dropping in your image where instructed. Toggle RAID Hud/text and the device_selection as required. Remember to toggle off the background and the "Make visible when saving" folder (a simple gamma adjustment I use to compensate for the typical washed-out look that occurs during boot). Lastly, save as "Save for Web & Devices" with PNG-24 selected and the transparency box ticked.

*New* Now updated to fully support Cham's OS Detection. Detecing Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.8 ML!, as well as Haiku OS, FreeBSD and OpenBSD (all with their own alternates) aside from standard NTFS and EXT3 support.

*New* There are Windows 8 and Mavericks Icons included. Win 8 Preview Here. Mavericks Preview here. However the Mavericks icons aren't in the root directory or named what they should be, they are within the Alternates folder. So it won't simply take advantage of Cham's OS detection, I may or may not update the theme simply to reflect the file changes.

Enjoy!

MirrorsTheme • Background • Device PSD

mediarays:
Awesome rocks !

Enzo:
Thanks, due mostly all the BG images, it is a hefty download, hope it's not a problem =P.

spalek83:
super awesome

aufa333:
Thumbs UP ,i was just thinking of making something like this _still i really dig it. :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version