Author Topic: Error ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad not found  (Read 36312 times)

Heratiki

• Entrant
Re: Error ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad not found
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 01:40:17 AM »
Same here...  Everything works but not tap to click or scrolling at all.  Plus I get the thing when I click on the PrefPane

Snow Leopard

XPS M1530 - ALPS Trackpad

MacPaq

• Entrant
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 04:16:27 PM »
Hi, I have a Compaq Presario C500 laptop, I installed iAkos S3 10.6.3 then upgraded to 10.6.5 after some trial and error with the kexts, I get it to work perfectly, well almost. Two things are not working, the notorious Broadcom BCM4311 wireless (resort to use a USB wireless dongle. :[  which really sucks ) and the track pad, if I use the two ApplePS2 kexts, keyboard snd Trackpad work except the Trackpad lost the tap functionality in the System preferences, unser Trackpad, it just says "No track pad found', so iI deleted them and tried the Voodoo I downloaded here, then nothing works, not the keyboard or the Trackpad, i coouldn't even move the cursor. 
I am wondering if anyone get the tapping function and how?

Oh, forgot to mention, I had Leopard 10.5.7 on this laptop before the trackpad worked perfectly. :)

MacPaq

• Entrant
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 01:30:13 AM »
Hi  I just want to update my previous post, I got the 43!1 working, fully function as a Apple Airport!! http://forum.voodooprojects.org/Smileys/default/grin.gif

THe last quest is to get the trackpad working I will be golden!!

afiser

• Entrant
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 08:13:20 AM »
Same here...  Everything works but not tap to click or scrolling at all.  Plus I get the thing when I click on the PrefPane

Snow Leopard

XPS M1530 - ALPS Trackpad

same as you, but on lion.

using this version (which seems to be the most up to date version)
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=240639

i try to run the prefpane and i get "ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad not found", i run the synapticsconfigload application and i get the same error.

i dont understand what is going on, the mouse works, and moves around. but i cannot tap to click, or mess with the perfpane or anything but basic mouse support.