Chameleon > Theme Park

[Theme] Blackosx_Big_Screen_2012_Refresh

(1/5) > >>

Blackosx:
As the release of Chameleon r1738 contained code to detect that version of OS X, It's time to try to put together some themes that can support the extra devices. This is an update of my Blackosx_Big_Screen_2011_Refresh theme.

Note: Due to the unusually large files that his theme makes use of, a complete theme folder will exceed the file size restrictions for a single upload. Therefore, I have split the complete theme files in to 3 downloadable parts.

Part 1&2: Common, Background and ReadMe.
Part3: 2_Devices_to_View
Part4: 3_Devices_to_View

Enjoy

EDIT: - 21st August 2012
I've now made Mountain Lion devices - Download the separate devices from the link below and add them to your existing devices. You may need to resize them as you would have done for the other files.

EDIT: - 11th June 2013
I've now made Maverick devices - Download the separate devices from this external link (as I've exceeded my limit here) and add them to your existing devices. You may need to resize them as you would have done for the other files.

Download 10.9 Maverick Device Icons

EDIT: - 26th October 2013
I've now made Windows 8 device icon - Download the separate devices from this external link (as I've exceeded my limit here) and add them to your existing devices. You may need to resize them as you would have done for the other files.

Download Windows 8 Device Icons

LilMikey134:
Looks really good, its my default theme now :)) Thanks so much!

iRipper:
Needs a new Mountain Lion refresh ;D

Milan-Theme:
Nice theme man, i'm loving it.

Blackosx:

--- Quote from: iRipper on July 12, 2012, 05:27:20 PM ---Needs a new Mountain Lion refresh ;D

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the reminder iRipper - Done :)

@Milan-Theme - Thanks - Glad to hear you've enjoyed it :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version