Chameleon > Theme Park

[Theme] Blackosx_Big_Screen_2012_Refresh

<< < (2/5) > >>

Milan-Theme:
Thx for new ML background, but i'm still seeing the old one with mountain as background instead of the new galaxy twirl but that's maybe because i'm using Chimera instead of Chameleon. Anyways great theme man, keep up the good work :D

Blackosx:
For the Chameleon trunk, detection for different OS X versions for the GUI was added to the trunk in rev1738 and detection for Mountain Lion for use in the GUI was added in rev1990.

I don't use the Chameleon branch Chimera, but providing the branch is kept in sync with the Chameleon trunk then it should support detection of different flavours of OS X in it's GUI. And to confirm, I've just looked at the gui.c file in the Chimera release source folder I can see the features have not been included so unfortunately users of the Chimera branch don't get to benefit from this nice feature.

If you want to try out the latest version of the Chameleon trunk and it's themes then I recommend you create yourself a bootable USB memory stick for testing purposes to make sure everything works for your system - this way you still have your current setup intact on your HDD. Then if all is good and you want to use it full time you can look at replacing your boot file on your HDD from your installation of the Chimera branch with the boot file from Chameleon's trunk. There are plenty of guides out there to show you how - and you can do it yourself manually using the Terminal or use maybe Conti's excellent myhack, or the Chameleon package installer (though I haven't used that for a while myself).

I look forward to hearing that maybe you've tried it...  8)

iRipper:
Awesome! Thanks Blackosx  :P Looks great!

Milan-Theme:
Wow, thx BlackOSX, but that too compicated for me considering that i have troubles with my Mac already. Anyways, the problem is minor and it doesn't bother me that much now that i know that i have to change the Chameleon branch. Anyways great theme :D

chris91:
hello,

Is it possible to have a device image to ext3 linux mint kde 13 instead of Ubuntu. I can not seem to reproduce the same image.

And I wish juset changed imaeg background, but when I take a picture my native resolution 1920x1080 image is shifted

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version