Chameleon > The Black Hole

boot problem - please help quickly

(1/2) > >>

ablin1:
what happened - i booted from my hard drive - it got to chameleon and 'pressed any key for more option' - selected my hard drive which is where i installed mac os x and then this came up (attached picture with apple logo in background)
expected output/action - to open mac os x
actual output/action - the attached photo
i got the iso or the dvd here ... kat.ph/iatkos-v7-dvd-10-5-7-for-intel-amd-t2718902.html

computer specifications:
 Manufacturer: Acer
Model: Aspire 5738zg
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core @2.30GHz
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD5470 - 512MB
RAM: 4GB DDR3

i dont know what the debug version is an haven't tried it
below are 2 pictures of what came up (same screen just different angles)
all i want is to use mac os x and if someone can suggest a different version which will work better i have limited access to the computer im using now and should have enough time to get it

any help is appreciated and thank you so much in advance

Gringo Vermelho:
First - your attached images are stupidly and unnecessarily large. I've resized and reuploaded them.

We can't support hacked distros here. Retail installations only.

On top of that, the distro you're using is based on 10.5.7 which means the Chameleon version that's on it is several years old. We can't support that either.

Furthermore your video card is from 2010 and therefore it is not supported by the ATI drivers that ship with 10.5.7, which was released in May 2009.

ablin1:
where do i get a retail version from?

Gringo Vermelho:
Do you know what retail means?

ablin1:
when you actually pay for it? but i want mac os x on my pc how do i get a retail for that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version