Author Topic: [Theme] wetOS - dark and light  (Read 17236 times)

everyframe

• Entrant
[Theme] wetOS - dark and light
« on: April 30, 2012, 09:06:02 PM »
Hey Guys,

Here's a simple theme to contrast some of the crazy ones out there. 

includes dark and light icon sets, and also resized icons to fit non-supported vesa modes.

Simplify, Simplify, Simplify

Mod Edit: The link you've posted points to an image on a server that requires registering to see so it's not showing here.
I have added a mockup image here, as well as a thumbnail image.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 08:04:30 PM by Blackosx »

Blackosx

• Forum Moderator
Re: [Theme] wetOS - dark and light
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 08:10:02 PM »
Hi everyframe

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your contribution.
I like the simple theme and the different sized devices for showing the current selection.

:)

One thing I noticed is this theme doesn't use a font_small which is probably fine if the user has only a single installation of a particular OS. However, I have multiple OS X installations and without the partition name it becomes difficult to identify which installation I'm selecting.
10.10.5 / 10.11 GM1 | Asus Maximum IV Gene-Z | i7-2600 3.40GHz | 4GB | Radeon 5770 1GB

koenkk

• Entrant
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 12:44:35 AM »
I edited your theme a little bit (it has a font now). Hope you like it!

everyframe

• Entrant
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 10:42:31 PM »
I wish people wouldnt take it upon themselves to update other peoples work. 

I did not want the small font for the aesthetics of the theme. do what you want with it, but don't repost my work with your modifications.

I too have many partitions. hit tab if you cant figure out which one your booting.

last theme i'll make now, thanks.

Enzo

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 03:17:09 AM »
I don't think there was really any harm done, but of course, you can simply ask him to remove it, or have a mod do it?

revenant

• Entrant
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 05:45:21 AM »
I wish people wouldnt take it upon themselves to update other peoples work. 

I did not want the small font for the aesthetics of the theme. do what you want with it, but don't repost my work with your modifications.

I too have many partitions. hit tab if you cant figure out which one your booting.

last theme i'll make now, thanks.

Your work is appreciated (I like the theme), but you're acting like a petulant child. He posts a modification that he believes others (including yourself) would appreciate, in the same thread (not anywhere else), and you're acting like he ruined your work. You aren't making any more themes now because of that? Really?

@koenkk - I like the modification, I guess it might be a good idea in the future to ask if you can post a modification of someone's theme, but don't let his tantrum get you down.