VoodooPS2Controller > General Discussion

ALPS working trackpad in Snow Leopard

<< < (5/13) > >>

gumblecosby:
Its working well here. I rebooted 3 times and not one KP. Once again, thank you very much

djkinetic:
scrolling is working well, trackpad is responding however tracking does pause briefly when makin minute movements, other than that awesome job slash =)

iamkalabaw:
Scrolling works but tapping does not. Is this a trade-off? Or did  I miss something?

iamkalabaw:
Figured it out. Had to enable Clicking and Dragging under Trackpad prefence pane. Scrolling works real good. However, tracking is a wee bit sputtery.

slashack:
I don't understand what you're trying to say. If you can explain me, i'll fix it. The source is really easy to change. Just keep in mind that this trackpad works in an absolute mode, so we can do almost anything. Every time you touch the pad, the X and Y coordinates are sent. What this driver does, is calculate the difference between the last coordinates and send a movement command so the pointer moves. If this coordinates are between some range, then it calculates the difference and sends a scrolling command.

This calculations can be modified so it does whatever we want (i even modified it in order to get circular scrolling like some netbooks)

Just tell me what's weird, or just working bad, and i'll fix it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version