VoodooPS2Controller > Bug Reports

Error ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad not found

(1/4) > >>

F.K:
Hi
after removing all the ApplePS2 stuff and installing VoodooPS2 I've managed to have a working keyboard. Unfortunately, the trackpad don't work at all. When I go into PrefPane/Voodoo I receive the error:  ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad not found
after "ok" I can go into the settings. But if  I change something in there, PrefPane crashes!

Any idea what went wrong?

My machine is an Asus eeePC 1000H

Thanks for your help
F.K.

nakturnal:
Same situation here. When trying to access the voodoops2 settings from the prefpane gives the "error ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad not found" then after clicking "ok" the settings open, but when trying to change any options it crashes.

ecifer:
I had the same problem, but I was using the kext in EFI.  On a hunch, I went and copied the kext back into /System/Library/Extensions on my OSX Drive (NOT-EFI), and it started working!  This plugin ROCKS.

mofish:
I'm having this same issue, I have an ALPS touchpad, but in the release didn't it say that ALPS was supported?  None of my scrolling works, not the sidebars or multifinger, honestly at this point I'd even be happy with just the sidebars lol.

I'm on a Dell Inspiron 6000

broz:
Same situation here.
Touchpad IS working but none of the features (multifinger, sidebars). PrefPane crashes if I try to change a setting.

Im on a dell latitude d820

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version