I installed OS X Mountain Lion on my Acer Aspire 7720G. On Lion, I had a patched AppleHDA which enables my sound - but I had to start in 32 bit mode. So for Mountain Lion I need another solution. I searched long time but did not find any solution.
With VoodooHDA I have two problem:
- It recognizes the sound card (the symbol is black (not grayed out) and finds as Output my Speakers (ATAPI) and SPDIF (see attachment). But I don't hear anything! Also iTunes does not play any music.
- Sometimes my hackintosh hangs if I do anything in VoodooHDA - for e.g. Change volume.
Here are information about my sound card:
- Name: Realtek High Definition Audio
- Audiocodec: ALC268
- Hardware-IDs: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0268&SUBSYS_1025011E&REV_1000
- Compatible IDs: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_284B&VEN_10EC&DEV_0268&REV_1000
- Vendor-ID: 10EC
- Dev-ID: 0268
- VoodooHDA: See attachment for the VoodooHDA-Dump
How can I fix both problems?