Author Topic: Keyboard and trackpad stop working  (Read 3234 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Entrant
  • Posts: 1
Keyboard and trackpad stop working
« on: September 30, 2009, 06:03:10 PM »
Dell Latitude D410, running iPC OSx86 10.5.6.
Installed .98 version of VoodooPS2Controller package.
Everything works great. I see the following issues:

- keyboard and trackpad stop working, as soon as I try to use the keyboard. Before using the keyboard, the trackpad is working fine. When things are broken, I can get external USB keyboard/mouse working still. This happens 60% of times. The other 40%, the machine boots and everything works great.

- trackpad is really sensitive above 50% Tracking Speed. So I had to adjust the Tracking Speed to less than 50%. It seems to be ok

Is there a way of uninstalling the VoodooPS2Controller and install an older version?

The problem with trackpad and keyboard stop working is related to the voodooPS2Keyboard.kext. Since I reported this issue, I have been able to install VoodooPS2Controller (with ApplePS2Keyboard.kext) to get my ALP trackpad working perfectly without any freezing.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 12:03:48 AM by MAcP »