Chameleon > General Discussion

Help with chameleon!

(1/1)

smoothy:
Hello,

I installed chameleon 2 onto my netbook when it first came out and it works perfectly!

However i have just installed it onto my desktop machine, using the same method as my netbook and im having some issues which i hope some of you guys can help me sort!

Basically i have 2 hard drives in my machine, 1 1tb drive with one partition for osx. it is guid, so it has the efi system partition, which i was using for munkys bootloader. the second disk is a 1.5tb disk also guid formatted with 3 partitions, time machine, junk and windows.

The issue i have is no matter how i install it to the efi partition on disk 1, i get an ebios error come up, but it eventually gets to chameleon, however if i press any button on the keyboard i get an ebios error again, and eventually it just locks up. if i leave it, it will boot the default partition, osx.

Hopefully somebody can help me. It would be massively appreciated.

Images attached:

smoothy:
nobody got any ideas?

rocksteady:
hmm yeah, troubleshooting chameleon in the official forums: posting your com.apple.Boot.plist and a description of your setup would make sense. People here are not clairvoyants.

btw, I see that you're using a theme other than the Default, do you get the same errors with the Default? There're some posts here signaling weird behavior with certain themes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version