Chameleon > Theme Park

Creating Themes Guide - Updated for v2.1 rev1994

<< < (2/17) > >>

Nolesfan:
Nice job, I just wish this was out before I started trying to modify a theme.  It sure would have helped.

Dalton63841:
Is there any way to make the progressbar scroll from left to right, instead of right to left?

Blackosx:

--- Quote from: Dalton63841 on May 29, 2009, 01:11:01 AM ---Is there any way to make the progressbar scroll from left to right, instead of right to left?

--- End quote ---

No, that is hard coded in the bootloader.

Unliked:

--- Quote from: Blackosx on May 29, 2009, 08:20:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dalton63841 on May 29, 2009, 01:11:01 AM ---Is there any way to make the progressbar scroll from left to right, instead of right to left?

--- End quote ---

No, that is hard coded in the bootloader.

--- End quote ---

I know this is a bit late but it's possible to invert them so that the progressbar is actually the background and vice versa. Then it will be from right to left (kind of).

Blackosx:

--- Quote from: Unliked on July 03, 2009, 05:00:46 PM ---I know this is a bit late but it's possible to invert them so that the progressbar is actually the background and vice versa. Then it will be from right to left (kind of).

--- End quote ---
Hi Unliked, good thinking.. I never thought of that...
I have just had a quick look at your deviantart account and Wow!.. you have created some fantastic artwork and I think if you ever contributed a theme it would be stunning.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version