overdue-scratch

Author Topic: [Request] Blackosx idea for a theme  (Read 5267 times)

Mactico

• Entrant
[Request] Blackosx idea for a theme
« on: June 05, 2009, 04:12:41 AM »
Hi

First, thank you for all your themes and guides, they are great.

Second, may be a dumb idea, to make a theme from Apple ad "Get a Mac: a white background, 2 devices hfs-nts ( I am a Mac and I am a PC pictures of the actors)

Moderator EDIT: blackosx changed icon of this post to a question mark to make non-theme posts stand out.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 05:50:14 PM by Blackosx »

Blackosx

• Forum Moderator
Re: Blackosx idea for a theme
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 09:11:17 AM »
Hi

First, thank you for all your themes and guides, they are great.

Second, may be a dumb idea, to make a theme from Apple ad "Get a Mac: a white background, 2 devices hfs-nts ( I am a Mac and I am a PC pictures of the actors)

Hi Mactico

Welcome and thanks. No ideas are dumb, they are individual and unique to each and every person, with no right or wrong. So if that's what you want to see, then give me some time (I am away at the moment and answering this on my iPhone) and I will build you that theme. :)

Note: this request probably shouldn't be here and might get moved by a moderator.

^ Renamed title to [Request]. I'll leave it here for the time being, General Discussion is a huge mess already. Thanks for your help Blackosx :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:09:07 AM by rocksteady »
10.10.5 / 10.11 GM1 | Asus Maximum IV Gene-Z | i7-2600 3.40GHz | 4GB | Radeon 5770 1GB

Mactico

• Entrant
Re: Blackosx idea for a theme
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 02:16:34 PM »
Hi Mactico

Welcome and thanks. No ideas are dumb, they are individual and unique to each and every person, with no right or wrong. So if that's what you want to see, then give me some time (I am away at the moment and answering this on my iPhone) and I will build you that theme. Smiley

Thank you my friend.