Chameleon > Theme Park

FontMaker for Chameleon2 Bootmanager Fonts

<< < (3/11) > >>

cizko:

--- Quote from: rzooff on June 25, 2009, 02:01:40 PM ---Great job - it's very helpfull tool

--- End quote ---

thanks mate, it's nice of you saying that!  :D

brunoxyz:
you rule

thanks

Unliked:
Really useful actually, saves loads of time and no need to search for fonts either. Although I do have a slight complaint. When doing a black font the anti-aliasing is rendered on a white background. It's ok on a light background but still shines through quite alot and if you use white font there is not anti-aliasing at all since the same problem is in there. Any chance you could improve that? Still really useful and you can always use alpha channel to redo the font you're looking for if you use black background.
And I own you a thanks for saving my time

cizko:

--- Quote from: Unliked on July 03, 2009, 04:46:40 PM ---When doing a black font the anti-aliasing is rendered on a white background. It's ok on a light background but still shines through quite alot and if you use white font there is not anti-aliasing at all since the same problem is in there. Any chance you could improve that? Still really useful and you can always use alpha channel to redo the font you're looking for if you use black background.

--- End quote ---

I ran into a problem with php's gdlib when using 24bit pngs, so I stuck with 8bit pngs for the first release. I am not sure whether the white anti-aliasing derives from 8 bit png's not seeming to fully support alpha channel, or if this is a problem with gd's internal text rendering procedures. I will look into that some time soon...   

lebidou:

--- Quote from: cizko on July 08, 2009, 02:19:55 AM ---I ran into a problem with php's gdlib when using 24bit pngs, so I stuck with 8bit pngs for the first release. I am not sure whether the white anti-aliasing derives from 8 bit png's not seeming to fully support alpha channel, or if this is a problem with gd's internal text rendering procedures. I will look into that some time soon...   

--- End quote ---

Hello, I believe the alpha channel for 8bits png is 1bit only (like for GIF), so no antialiasing is possible with it, but should be with 24bits png.
I was also wondering, would be possible to have 16/10 resize option to fit widescreens?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version