Chameleon > Theme Park

FontMaker for Chameleon2 Bootmanager Fonts

<< < (2/11) > >>

cizko:

--- Quote from: tempolo on June 24, 2009, 01:17:00 PM ---
And if you, as an apparent German reader, read the c't Magazin regularly, you should have noticed that there are actually companies that make their money thru this: They suggest to people they can use their free pictures, only to send them a big fee once these pics appear in a Myspace account as a background picture or something like that.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I read the article in c't magazine that you are referring to. I found these fonts on websitepublicity.com, which is actually a seo company. They are boostig their own click rates by offering a load of free stuff to get many hits via google. It is a collection - better a compilation of fonts from different authors and not an archive that is specially licensed under any terms. Yet I filed them an email where I asked them to clear the special purpose usecase for "their" fonts. Good point, tempolo - thanks for the hint.

cizko:

--- Quote from: Blackosx on June 24, 2009, 01:20:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: cizko on June 24, 2009, 12:08:09 PM ---Thanks Blackosx - coming from the über-master of great designs, this is one hell of a compliment... *gg*  ;)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the comment, but I wouldn't call myself a master, like you I am just giving back to the community. :)

--- End quote ---

That's the spirit!  ;D

But I do personally think, that your designs currently rule the chameleon2 skinning community for they are very professional in terms of graphical composition and design. I especially like BigScreen (even though it won't be an appropriate theme for my lenoso s10e netbook... *ggg* But since I will be building a new hackintosh *pro*  tomorrow. that will be the theme to use with that one. Too bad that you can not install chameleon on a regular mac instead of the bootcamp loader. Otherwise I would be running this thing on my macbook and my mini as well....

Blackosx:
Cheers cizko, you're very kind.
BigScreen is also my favourite and I use that too. :)

Good luck with the new build.

cizko:

--- Quote from: Blackosx on June 24, 2009, 02:55:59 PM ---Good luck with the new build.

--- End quote ---

its gonna be a triple screen, 8gig ram, 2tb raid-harddisk & core2quad 3ghz monster...  8)

so i guess "BIG Screen" is appropriate here.... *ggg*

keep up the good work!

rzooff:
Great job - it's very helpfull tool

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version