overdue-scratch

Author Topic: Keyboard + Trackpad works but does not hold keyboard modified key settings  (Read 3642 times)

MonkeyDLuffy

• Entrant
Hi,

I installed iAtkos 10.5.7 v7 and chose the VoodooPS2Controller + Trackpad Plugin which works properly in my system.

However, I'm used to the classic Control-C Control-V, Copy Paste shortcut keys. So I went to System Preferences > Keyboard & Mouse > Keyboard > Modifier Keys > and Switched Control to Command and Vice Versa which I usually do since 10.5.0.  This Switches the ALT and Ctrl keys in my keyboard.

But I noticed something weird with VoodooPS2.  It doesn't hold the setting of the switched keys.  Sometimes when I restart, It goes back to the default settings.  So I have to go back to Keyboard & mouse and switch it again.  Sometimes it holds the setting even after a few restarts. It is so inconsistent.

But the weirdest thing of them all is when I am working and pressed control-C, which works, then Control-V to paste it which still works -- 2 mins later, all of a sudden the control-C & Ctrl-V is back to the default settings (this does not involve restarting).

I've tried rebooting with using flags such as -f but it doesn't help.  I've even tried installing iDeneb / retail install and all are the same.

What could be causing the problem? 

Thank you so much! :)

MonkeyDLuffy

• Entrant
bump!

Kabyl

• VoodooLabs
Why the bump? it's been only few hours since you created this topic, and last reply in the list was at least 5 days ago!

MonkeyDLuffy

• Entrant
Why the bump? it's been only few hours since you created this topic, and last reply in the list was at least 5 days ago!

I'm sorry Kabyl, I really need the answer ASAP.  I'll just wait.  Sorry about that.