Author Topic: [Theme]  ROG 3 Flavoured New Themes   (Read 10748 times)

rmf_z

[Theme]  ROG 3 Flavoured New Themes 
« on: May 12, 2014, 11:10:50 PM »
Hello everyone,

Approximately 1 year ago, i did my first theme "ROG Theme" and i post it here and i thought it was great, considering i never did one and i never worked with photoshop ever (and i still don't).
Since then i used it in my machine with satisfaction and because it looked very cool also, until one week ago when i decided to get rid and/or correct (most) of the mistakes i made due to the lack of some experience and Photoshop know-how.
This last week ended up to be great fun and i have made not only a serious upgrade to my previous ROG theme(which i now consider rubbish), but also it now comes in 3 Flavours of your choice (ROG Red, ROG Black & ROG Silver) and if you want you can combine all 3 of them, mixing up whatever you want according to your liking :)
There are still mistakes (i'm still a photoshop newbie) and things i could have done differently, but for now i'm happy with the results  :)

I like to thank the work i've borrowed from rzooff, kexlam, Enzo, CosmosCj, Blackosx and many others which continue to serves me as inspiration for my themes and ideas, and still hope they don't get mad of course  ;D  ;)

All 3 themes are 1920x1080 themes, i'm using latest version of Chameleon bootloader, not sure if it works with clover, but feel free to give it a try. There's also a folder with PLENTY of alternative icons if you have other OS/Drives, just browse it.
All OSX original feline icons where modified, well i personally like my cats with full ears  :lol:
You may wish to edit the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" to turn off the "Boot Banner" and the "Legacy Logo" :)

The thumb and preview images were taken with a phone cam, so they are horrible...sorry  :-[
Hope you all like it  :)

PS- Please, forgive my english mistakes, as English is not my native language   :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 07:07:25 PM by rmf_z »
OSX 10.10.5 / Windows 10 Enterprise | Asus Maximus VI Formula | i7-4770K 3.5 GHz | GSkill 16GB | EVGA GTX780 Ti SC 3GB

Blackosx

• Forum Moderator
Re: [Theme]  ROG Theme 
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 12:56:22 PM »
Congratulations with your first theme rmf_z  :)
Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: I've added a thumb.jpg to your post so a thumbnail image will appear in the main theme list.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:58:52 PM by Blackosx »
10.10.5 / 10.11 GM1 | Asus Maximum IV Gene-Z | i7-2600 3.40GHz | 4GB | Radeon 5770 1GB

rmf_z

Re: [Theme]  ROG Theme 
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 04:42:18 PM »
Double thanks Blackosx  :)
I've tried to put the thumb myself, but i didn't knew how so i posted without one :)
Awesome site :)
I hope your Maximus Gene is enjoying it also  :D  :)
I'm currently digging your vertical themes, i found them intriguing, and very interesting, and there's only a few around, hope you don't mind. :)
Again, thanks  :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 02:58:43 PM by rmf_z »
OSX 10.10.5 / Windows 10 Enterprise | Asus Maximus VI Formula | i7-4770K 3.5 GHz | GSkill 16GB | EVGA GTX780 Ti SC 3GB