Chameleon > Theme Park

[Theme]  OSX Desktop 

<< < (2/5) > >>

rmf_z:
Thank you for the kind words Blackosx :) This is just an hobby for me, it's fun to do, and at the same time i'm learning my way around photoshop :)
Feel free to test them anytime you want, and if you can, send me some feedback about them, it's nice to know other opinions, in order to evolve or to do better :)

Kind regards

Blackosx:
This reminds me of my old Blackosx_Leopard theme where I tried to give the impression of being at the OS X desktop. :)

You have an excellent range of additional icons but I notice you’re missing the recovery icons (device_hfsplus_recovery.png and device_hfsplus_recovery_o.png).

If I were to ask for a wish list then it would be nice if you could somehow add the volume name in to this theme. I know it may detract from the design but I have 19 HFS+ volumes (inc. Recovery HD's) on my system and selecting the correct one requires some thought ;)

EDIT: And see note I added to your Minions theme regarding file sizes.. I managed to reduce this complete theme from 27MB to 13MB.

rmf_z:
19 HFS+ devices??? ....WOW :-[ .... Without the volume names, requiring some thought is somehow, an understatement :)
You're in luck though as i'm accepting wish lists lol ;D Nevertheless, you made a fair point, i'll modify the theme while trying to maintain the original design :)

I think i never used a recovery icon in my themes ("Recovery HD" just appeared automatically), but i'll be sure to use one from now on :)

Regarding themes sizes, i'll get to it as soon as possible, thanks :)

rmf_z:
Theme was modified, now showing the Volume Names for the devices.
A few new icons were added too.

Blackosx:
That’s better. Thanks :)

Though I notice on the timeout screen the ‘Press any key to enter startup options' text is off centre and over the top of the default volume icon.

I centred it horizontally using:

--- Code: --- <key>countdown_pos_x</key>
<string>50%</string>
--- End code ---

And raised it using

--- Code: --- <key>countdown_pos_y</key>
<string>78%</string>
--- End code ---

I also needed to then raise the progress bar

--- Code: --- <key>progressbar_pos_y</key>
<string>72%</string>
--- End code ---