Author Topic: Themes not working after upgrading from RC1 to RC2  (Read 5277 times)

nickyhkg

• Observer
Re: Themes not working after upgrading from RC1 to RC2
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 09:44:04 AM »
Where other location could Chameleon possibly instaill the com.apple.boot.plist??? All I did when I am installing RC2 is to let it choose the default install location, I didn't change the location of installation. Is there a way that I can remove both versions and install RC2 again? Please Help. Thanks

zef

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 12:13:46 PM »
This is the precedence order (in r640) for loading the boot.plist in the first scan before the booter starts:

Code: [Select]
"/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.lre.Boot.plist",
"/Extra/com.apple.Boot.plist",
"bt(0,0)/Extra/com.apple.Boot.plist",
"/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist",
"/com.apple.boot.P/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist",
"/com.apple.boot.R/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist",
"/com.apple.boot.S/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist"

ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 | i5-2500k | 16GB RAM | GTX560 | Keyboard | Mouse | Devilsound DAC

nickyhkg

• Observer
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 07:55:27 PM »
I couldn't find any other boot.plist at the paths that you provided. This is really mysterious. Still hoping it will work normally any other ideas that anything else with the installation of RC2 might could have went wrong?

nickyhkg

• Observer
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2009, 05:04:08 AM »
Can someone please help?? Still can't solve this mysterious theme problem