Author Topic: Install VoodooPS2Controller without keyboard/mouse?  (Read 4834 times)

caspar201

• Entrant
Install VoodooPS2Controller without keyboard/mouse?
« on: September 12, 2009, 01:17:42 PM »
Hi everyone?

I'm having a problem with installing the voodoo controller. I can't install the controller because I don't have mouse and keyboard. I also don't have external mouse or keyboard.

Maybe someone can post the kext files so I can put them into the extensions folder (I can do that because I can acces the MACOSX partition via Vista and MacDrive)? Or is there another solution?

Gr., Caspar

OrangeJuice

• Entrant
Re: Install VoodooPS2Controller without keyboard/mouse?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 07:29:24 AM »
Yes it is possible, and no it is not worth your time.  Simply reinstall. 

Even the less complex solutions require either a USB keyboard or mouse and even then those solutions won't help you if you don't have an account set up already.

Alternatively you could install the necessary files and repair permissions from single user mode or disk utility on an install disk but since you seemingly don't understand permissions and the nature of your problem I suggest you just reinstall with a PS/2 solution enabled.  From there you can either already have VoodooPS2Controller installed, you can install it, or choose whether or not you want it.