Please rename your file to Using Chameleon 2RC.
More feedback when I go through your doc again.
Done. I'll also cover some areas of concern myself:
• I thought that something about sourcecode was important and should be right at the top, but striking the right -> tone <- was difficult.
• The particulars of how Chameleon works & the boot* files may be wildly off
• I wanted to list where the Extra folder could go, but it looks like I may have confused the issue even more. I wanted "/Extra" to denote the root and "Extra" to just be any path, but I think for a new user, this could confuse the issue. The listing of the Extra/Extensions folder makes it look like a mess, but I wanted to cover all the bases (new & veteran users). Maybe a picture...
• somewhere it says to use the included fdisk. I don't think I used that fdisk for 10.6. This doc uses the stock OS fdisk in $PATH.
• for RAID, OrigDoc edit the /Library/Preferences/SysConfig/com.apple.Boot.plist, but this doc does it differently. My thinking was that since there will have to be an Extra folder somewhere, it should be in that Extra folder. Unfortunately, I put it onto the hidden partition which makes it more cumbersome. I think the RAID instructions should change to a root-based /Extra folder & skip the the multiple Extra folders on the hidden partition. This preserves a fresh com.apple.Boot.plist (admittedly a simple file, but when you wreck it & don't know, that doesn't help) with a single Extra folder.
• In the EFI partition formatting, I changed the unmount to sudo unmount. You need admin privs to do that which the "exit" releases earlier in the process. I didn't want users making folders & copying .kexts that they couldn't get at in the Finder or easily edit a .plist in TextEdit.