overdue-scratch

Author Topic: [NOT fixed] Stuck keys, no touchpad  (Read 38040 times)

rzooff

Re: [NOT fixed] Stuck keys, no touchpad
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2009, 05:07:13 PM »
We may have a final solution! The problem came from a modified AppleACPIPlatform.kext that came with iPC (...)
Here is the kexts : ACPI_Fix.zip (...)
And thanx to gustavolessa who noticed this.
Thanks a lot! It really works :)
And also thanks for Voodoo developers for really great driver!
MacOS X 10.6.1 (Retail)  + Chameleon 2 | ASUS P5B-V | C2D E4600 | GF 8400GS | Asus WL-138g v2
MacOS X 10 10.5.8 (Retail) + Chameleon 2 | Toshiba L40-R17 |

Am_I_Evil

• Entrant
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2009, 11:44:16 AM »
read this thread...installed the "fix" kexts and still AppleACPIPS2Nub is loading from somewhere...can't find anything...any ideas?

edit: working now...found it in extras/extenstions.mkext...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:17:24 PM by Am_I_Evil »

docbrown

• Entrant
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2009, 05:52:32 PM »
My specs:

HP 2510p Laptop with iDeneb distro 10.5.6, updated with iDeneb combo update to 10.5.8 (not using EFI)
I believe this laptop has a Synaptics v6.3 PS/2 touchpad on port 3.

I have attempted all advice that i can find on this forum to get scrolling on my touchpad without any luck. At first, i was getting kernel panics because AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext was not completely removed.

I have since replaced the kexts with the ones found in ACPI_Fix.zip and AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext no longer appears in kextstat.

The keyboard works, however the touchpad does not respond at all. I get an error message "ApplePS2SynapticsTouchpad not found" when trying to access VoodooPS2 Pref pane with a USB mouse, and crashes when i try to modify any settings.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, i have spent the last week trying to get the scroll to work and its quite frustrating.

Thanks.

chenxiaolong

• Entrant
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2009, 03:42:46 AM »
I'm also using iDeneb with combo update to 10.5.8. All I had to do was install VoodooPS2Controller-0.98-installer.pkg, which I downloaded from here: http://chameleon.osx86.hu/file_download/25/VoodooPS2Controller-0.98-installer.pkg. And after I rebooted, both my keyboard and touchpad work AND my touchpad has 2 finger scrolling.