VoodooHDA > General Discussion

VooDooHDA ALC268

(1/2) > >>

Thomasasz:
Hi guys,
I am trying to install VoodooHDA.kext on my SnowLeopard (my sound card is Realtek ALC268), however, it's not successful :( It's shown that the sound is (the sound indicator) but I can hear anything from the speakers. Moreover, when i open a music file it's being played 2x faster :\ What you suggest me? :)

Thank you!!!

nobb1x:
what voodoohda did you installed? for snow leopard try to use this one

http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php/topic,521.0.html

cxxcao:
I have a compal FL90, Core 2 Duo, NV 8600GT and Realtek ALC268 and this worked for me

remove the following kext:

AppleHDA
VoodooHDA
HDAEnabler

and install the following kext into /S/L/E and if it still doesnt work try put the following DSDT file - put into /Extra

nosekefik:

--- Quote from: cxxcao on November 25, 2009, 07:25:19 AM ---I have a compal FL90, Core 2 Duo, NV 8600GT and Realtek ALC268 and this worked for me

remove the following kext:

AppleHDA
VoodooHDA
HDAEnabler

and install the following kext into /S/L/E and if it still doesnt work try put the following DSDT file - put into /Extra

--- End quote ---

Hi! I have the same laptop, and i do this but the audio don't works.
Why?
Thanks and sorry for my bad english!!

apple_gigs:
I need some help I've installed Mac os x 10.5.7 on a DELL Vostro 1510.. I've got all the stuff working even my audio but
the Audio is Chopy. I've used iAktos 10.5.7 and VoodoHDA.kext ? can some please tell how can I make my sound work?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version