Author Topic: After installation new theme, can't boot any Mac Drive!  (Read 2279 times)

Windows04

After installation new theme, can't boot any Mac Drive!
« on: April 25, 2009, 01:59:32 PM »
Hi everyone,

So, i installed a new theme (the Win or Mac theme), which I could only install using an installation package (.pkg). I ran the package and rebooted my PC. Now, at the boot prompt, when I clicked on any of my hfs+ drives, it just came back to the boot prompt!

I could boot to linux or Windows. When i changed the hard drive boot setting in my bios (to boot up from a mac drive without chameleon), i only get a blinking cursor... What can I do?

Please help, this is urgent for me...

Windows04

Re: After installation new theme, can't boot any Mac Drive!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »
Allright got it. I booted with a Mac OS X hack install DVD into my hackintosh (just wait till the timer runs out and then it boots into the hard drive). I modified the com.apple.boot.plist file but forgot to end my key with </key> and end my string with </string> -_-'....

So my bootloader got corrupted. A reinstallation of all the bootloader on every mac drive (that means for me the first mac drive with chameleon 2.0 RC1 and the rest with chameleon 1.0.11) was everything that had to be done ;).