overdue-scratch

Author Topic: Myst V End of ages Audio stops during the Game  (Read 2914 times)

osxfr33k

• Observer
Myst V End of ages Audio stops during the Game
« on: November 22, 2009, 08:56:10 AM »
Problem with Myst5 End of ages game.  The game starts out fine with Audio then after the intro the Audio stops.  Using latest VoodooHDA.  Anyway to figure out why?  Voodoo Debug messages?  How can I monitor them when the game starts and when I close it to see what might be happening.

I have not seen any messages in the Kernel nor System logs that suggest that the Game nor the VoodooHDA is the problem?

My Audio also stops working after sleep/wake so I have to reboot to get it working again.  Maybe the game is doing something similar to sleep/wake that kills the audio?  But the audio works when the game stops.

Oh forgot to mention that I know its not the game because I plugged in a Cables to Go USB Audio and the Audio works 100% all throughout the game.

My System is a Dell Laptop XPS M1530 with the T9500 2.6GHZ Core 2 Duo Processor.  4GB ram DDR2 667MHZ. Audio card in Bios Sais STAC9205 but it is the STAC9228 chipset. DSDT.aml customized with all the fixes etc. Snow Leopard 10.6 in 64 bit mode.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 09:08:58 AM by osxfr33k »