Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Theme Park / Re: [Theme]  Glowing Apple 
« Last post by rmf_z on September 23, 2015, 02:29:41 AM »
Thanks Enzo :)
Theme Park / Re: [Theme]  OSX Desktop 
« Last post by Enzo on September 22, 2015, 11:59:03 PM »
Hello,
Ugh that positioning issue...

I ran across it in my iPad theme. You remember what I did? I ended up doing a theme for EVERY common resolution and aligning it for each one! Blackosx helped me out using vmware to test them all out. It was a combination of %'s in the plist, but also an adjustment in the background image itself! I didn't bother to align for the 1st screen, my priority was the 2nd/selection screen. I wouldn't do another theme such as that one... haha. Simple, but just tedious.
Theme Park / Re: [Theme] Mavs - Simple & Light
« Last post by Enzo on September 22, 2015, 11:50:15 PM »
I can whip some up I suppose. Probably this weekend. I'm not really using Chameleon any longer =(.

Maybe I'll whip up a Clover theme while I'm at it. As I'm not using one I like =P.
Theme Park / Re: [Theme]  Glowing Apple 
« Last post by Enzo on September 22, 2015, 11:48:47 PM »
I like the selection/Shortcut arrow graphic. Good idea.
=)
Theme Park / Re: [Theme] Mavs - Simple & Light
« Last post by Soulsax on September 22, 2015, 11:21:22 PM »
Wow! beautiful theme Enzo, can you created icon Yosemite, El Capitan and W10 thank you.
Theme Park / [Theme]  Golden Beer 
« Last post by rmf_z on September 22, 2015, 07:10:48 PM »
Hello everyone,

Blonde, red or black, a cold one with (or without) friends is always nice :)
Feel free to comment or just say something if you like it, it's always nice to know your opinion :)

As always it's a 1920x1080 resolution theme for Chameleon bootloader.
There's also a folder with the used font, LOTS of alternative icons if you have other OS/Drives, and also a set of empty matte glasses (sort of) if you prefer them instead of the empty clear ones, just check it out.
The theme was made using just Percentage(%)Positioning, so it should be easier to convert it to other resolutions :)

VERY IMPORTANT - As I'm using "rollover" images & "device_selection" in this theme, if you want to use alternative icons, be sure to copy both files to the main folder (OSX Desktop), ex. "device_hfsplus_mav" and "device_hfsplus_mav_o" if you use "Mavericks".

You may wish to edit the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" to turn off the "Boot Banner" and the "Legacy Logo" :)

The thumb and preview images were taken with a phone camera, so they are not accurate... sorry  :( ...final result is better, just download and try, it doesn't hurt ;)

As always I like to thank Blackosx, CosmosCj, Enzo, rzooff, kexlam, xenatt, DMAUTOS and many others for inspiration :)

PS- Please, forgive my english mistakes, as English is not my native language   :)
Theme Park / [Theme]  MacPro 2013 
« Last post by rmf_z on September 22, 2015, 07:06:12 PM »
Hello everyone,

A simple theme of a small, very powerful and insanely expensive piece of hardware :)
Feel free to comment or just say something if you like it, it’s always nice to know your opinion :)

As always it’s a 1920x1080 resolution theme for Chameleon bootloader.
There's also a folder with LOTS of alternative icons if you have other OS/Drives, just check it out.
The theme was made using just Percentage(%)Positioning, so it should be easier to convert it to other resolutions :)

VERY IMPORTANT - As I’m using “rollover” images in this theme, if you want to use alternative icons, be sure to copy both files to the main folder (OSX Desktop), ex. "device_hfsplus_mav" and "device_hfsplus_mav_o" if you use "Mavericks”.

You may wish to edit the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" to turn off the "Boot Banner" and the "Legacy Logo" :)

The thumb and preview images were taken with a phone camera, so they are not accurate... sorry  :( ...final result is better, just download and try, it doesn’t hurt ;)

As always I like to thank Blackosx, CosmosCj, Enzo, rzooff, kexlam, xenatt, DMAUTOS and many others for inspiration :)

PS- Please, forgive my english mistakes, as English is not my native language   :)
Theme Park / Re: Another retro theme
« Last post by Blackosx on September 14, 2015, 08:37:35 AM »
Hi jaygrid

Just found time to test your theme here and loving the retro look! It’s nice to see a big theme again, though shame about the limited icons. Never the less, it works so well done :D

I see you mentioned that you weren’t sure if there was space for a third icon. Well after resizing the theme for my display using 1440x1050 there’s not so I changed the max number of devices in the theme.plist from 4 to 2.
Code: [Select]
<key>devices_max_visible</key>
<string>2</string>
Without doing this the devices overlapped and just looked plain wrong.

Thanks for the contribution.

Regards
Theme Park / Re: [Theme]  OSX Desktop 
« Last post by rmf_z on September 13, 2015, 04:33:10 PM »
Don't worry Blackosx, although English is not my native language, so far i understood you perfectly :)

Thanks
Kind regards :)

Theme Park / Re: [Theme]  Apple Watch 
« Last post by rmf_z on September 13, 2015, 04:22:57 PM »
I couldn't agree with you more Blackosx, that's exactly my thoughts too, of course i can do everything that's in my grasp to help, but if a final tweak or two are needed, that's up to the end user (Positioning it's not that hard, it only takes a bit of patience and a reading of your Creating Themes guide).
Thanks for the ref guide, i did already read it, it's very helpful, but since i only have one resolution to work with, it pretty much narrows it down a lot :)
Once again thank you for your words of encouragement and understanding :)

Kind regards :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10