Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Theme Park / Re: [Theme]  Night Scope 
« Last post by Blackosx on September 26, 2015, 11:33:18 PM »
Another theme! Man, you push these out like there's no tomorrow  8)
Q. Does rmf_z sleep?  :P

Thank you for your continued contributions.
Theme Park / [Theme]  Night Scope 
« Last post by rmf_z on September 26, 2015, 11:03:29 PM »
Hello everyone,

The idea for this theme came after seeing a sniper movie, i'm not sure if it fits in here but... well it's done and posted :)
Feel free to comment or just say something if you like it, it's always nice to know your opinion :)

As always it's a 1920x1080 resolution theme for Chameleon bootloader.
There's also a folder with LOTS of alternative icons if you have other OS/Drives, just check it out.
The theme was made using just Percentage(%)Positioning, so it should be easier to convert it to other resolutions :)

VERY IMPORTANT - As I'm using "rollover" images, if you want to use alternative icons, be sure to copy both files to the main folder (Night Scope),
ex. "device_hfsplus_mav" and "device_hfsplus_mav_o" if you use "Mavericks".

You may wish to edit the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" to turn off the "Boot Banner" and the "Legacy Logo" :)

The thumb and preview images were taken with a phone camera, so they are NOT accurate... sorry  :( ...final result is better, just download and try, it doesn't hurt ;)

As always I like to thank Blackosx, CosmosCj, Enzo, rzooff, kexlam, xenatt, DMAUTOS and many others for inspiration :)

PS- Please, forgive my english mistakes, as English is not my native language   :)
Theme Park / [Theme]  Day Scope 
« Last post by rmf_z on September 26, 2015, 10:57:15 PM »
Hello everyone,

The idea for this theme came after seeing a sniper movie, i'm not sure if it fits in here but... well it's done and posted :)
Feel free to comment or just say something if you like it, it's always nice to know your opinion :)

There's also a folder with LOTS of alternative icons if you have other OS/Drives, just check it out.
The theme was made using just Percentage(%)Positioning, so it should be easier to convert it to other resolutions :)

VERY IMPORTANT - As I'm using "rollover" images, if you want to use alternative icons, be sure to copy both files to the main folder (Day Scope), ex. "device_hfsplus_mav" and "device_hfsplus_mav_o" if you use "Mavericks".

You may wish to edit the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" to turn off the "Boot Banner" and the "Legacy Logo" :)

The thumb and preview images were taken with a phone camera, so they are not accurate... sorry  :( ...final result is better, just download and try, it doesn't hurt ;)

As always I like to thank Blackosx, CosmosCj, Enzo, rzooff, kexlam, xenatt, DMAUTOS and many others for inspiration :)

PS- Please, forgive my english mistakes, as English is not my native language   :)
Theme Park / [Theme]  B&W Cartoon 
« Last post by rmf_z on September 26, 2015, 10:51:32 PM »
Hello everyone,

Funny as this theme started to be the 2nd version of my previous "Cartoonized" theme, but i've changed so much stuff that i prefer to introduce it as a new one called "B&W Cartoon".

The thumb and preview images were taken with a phone camera, so they are not accurate... sorry  :( ...final result is better, just download and try, it doesn't hurt ;)

Theme Park / Re: [Theme]  MacPro 2013 
« Last post by rmf_z on September 24, 2015, 01:27:52 AM »
Thanks Blackosx :)
Theme Park / Re: [Theme]  Golden Beer 
« Last post by rmf_z on September 24, 2015, 01:26:55 AM »
Thanks Blackosx :)
Theme Park / Re: [Theme] Mavs - Simple & Light
« Last post by Blackosx on September 23, 2015, 01:27:50 PM »
Welcome back Enzo!

ps. An Enzo Clover theme will always be well received ;)
Theme Park / Re: [Theme]  Golden Beer 
« Last post by Blackosx on September 23, 2015, 01:25:11 PM »
Brilliant!  :lol:
I'll try to find time to test it soon.
Theme Park / Re: [Theme]  MacPro 2013 
« Last post by Blackosx on September 23, 2015, 01:24:16 PM »
Another theme from the rmf_z machine! :D
Looks great from your posted image - I'll try to find time to test it soon.
Theme Park / Re: [Theme]  OSX Desktop 
« Last post by rmf_z on September 23, 2015, 02:42:57 AM »
Hi Enzo :)

Yes, that positioning issue, really sucks :)
Hats off for your patience and time to do a theme for every commom resolution, i simply don't have the time, and patience, as they say...it comes and it goes lol :) :lol:
I didn't bother to align the device selector in the 1st screen too, but from that point on, i avoid mixing the elements with the fixed background :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10