overdue-scratch

Author Topic: VoodooLabs & Chameleon 2, The t-shirt, the mouse pad, the flame thrower!  (Read 21742 times)

sckevyn

• VoodooLabs
Introducing the VoodooLabs line now available at http://www.cafepress.com/voodoolabs

Be the first to own your Voodoo/XNU mouse pad, or a t-shirt! We're still tinkering with new ideas and some of them didn't go over so well with the lawyers, so sorry if the flamethrower is unavailable in your area due to shipping restrictions but we've got t-shirts, mouse pads, cups, a license plate frame and other stuff available for you to purchase!

Sometimes the Labrats come up with something new, so check back and and then to see if they've got something else for you =)

sckevyn

f00barzes

• Entrant
Hooray :D
Finally I can put the nice voodoo chameleon everywhere :D

I think it would be a nice idea to just have the chameleon without the line below or as a plush animal :D The chameleons smirk tells the story...

tamika

Kevyn, is it possible to have a woman t-shirt only with Chameleon on pocket or on the back without Voodoolabs logo?
pretty pls  ;D

sckevyn

• VoodooLabs
Of course, the ladies shirt is as requested, with no logo on the back =)

Kevyn

alex_l

• Entrant
I would definitely buy a voodoo tanga for my girl!!!

tamika

I would definitely buy a voodoo tanga for my girl!!!

Ooooh, best idea ever, I want that one too  ::)

tamika

Of course, the ladies shirt is as requested, with no logo on the back =)

Kevyn
You are the best, thankie :)

Hamyrenz

Re: VoodooLabs & Chameleon 2, The t-shirt, the mouse pad, the flame thrower!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 03:58:55 AM »
I want to purchase Voodoo/XNU t-shirts for my friends as a gift this incoming Christmas; I hope they will like it.