overdue-scratch

Author Topic: [Theme]  B&W Cartoon   (Read 7333 times)

rmf_z

[Theme]  B&W Cartoon 
« on: September 26, 2015, 10:51:32 PM »
Hello everyone,

Funny as this theme started to be the 2nd version of my previous "Cartoonized" theme, but i've changed so much stuff that i prefer to introduce it as a new one called "B&W Cartoon".
Feel free to comment or just say something if you like it, it's always nice to know your opinion :)

As always it's a 1920x1080 resolution theme for Chameleon bootloader.
There's also a folder with LOTS of alternative icons if you have other OS/Drives, just check it out.
The theme was made using just Percentage(%)Positioning, so it should be easier to convert it to other resolutions :)

You may wish to edit the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" to turn off the "Boot Banner" and the "Legacy Logo" :)

The thumb and preview images were taken with a phone camera, so they are not accurate... sorry  :( ...final result is better, just download and try, it doesn't hurt ;)

As always I like to thank Blackosx, CosmosCj, Enzo, rzooff, kexlam, xenatt, DMAUTOS and many others for inspiration :)

PS- Please, forgive my english mistakes, as English is not my native language   :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 07:12:46 PM by rmf_z »
OSX 10.10.5 / Windows 10 Enterprise | Asus Maximus VI Formula | i7-4770K 3.5 GHz | GSkill 16GB | EVGA GTX780 Ti SC 3GB